If you are a new client, please call 585.358.0258 to confirm availability
before booking an appointment.
Important COVID-19 Information
I am resuming in-person sessions effective October 4, 2021, for vaccinated clients only.
Read the following before booking an appointment (updated 10/4/21):
My practices are based off CDC guidelines, but please note that as a private entity I am able to set my own conditions for clients and they may not match CDC guidelines or other ideologies. I realize people have different views on COVID-19. I am trying my best to balance non-partisanship with protection of people's health. I ask that clients refrain from trying to persuade me to change my mind, providing me "alternate viewpoints," asking me for special accommodations, or otherwise trying to avoid in-person session conditions. I may choose to discontinue in-person sessions or reschedule or cancel client appointments at any time at my discretion due to concerns over COVID-19. Scheduling an in-person session signifies your agreement to this and the other conditions on this page.
If I discover during the course of our sessions that you have violated any of these conditions, you will not be allowed to return to in-person sessions.
1) Clients that are not vaccinated are no longer eligible for in-person sessions. Vaccinated clients will be required to wear a mask during the session. I will also be masked. Please remember to bring your mask! You will not be able to have your session without it.
2) If you are experiencing symptoms of any illness, do not schedule an in-person appointment until you have been symptom free for 14 days. Consider that in addition to the variable nature of COVID symptoms, people want to avoid illness in general.
3) If you have traveled outside of New York State, you must wait 14 days before scheduling an in-person appointment. Please be forthright about your travel; don't assume "it's not a big deal."
4) If you have had contact with large groups, or have attended a performance venue, you must wait 14 days before scheduling an in-person appointment. This applies whether the setting was indoor or outdoor, masked or unmasked.
5) Please be mindful of any situation in which you have your mask off around people outside of your immediate circle and consider this before scheduling an in-person appointment. Exposing yourself automatically means you have a chance to expose someone else.
6) Teletherapy continues to be an option for those who can't accept these conditions, or don't want to wait for the delay periods named here to pass.
I have established a Teletherapy presence on a fully HIPAA compliant platform and will be offering this service to my clients. You can choose this as an option when booking your appointment. Access is possible from a Windows or Mac computer, or iOS and Android devices. There is no special software required, just a webcam, microphone, and web browser (a recent release of Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari). You will receive instructions in your appointment confirmation email. Please understand that even under the best of circumstances, there may be technical problems with Teletherapy that are beyond my control, which may affect the quality or continuity of your session. If serious enough, these difficulties may require rescheduling your appointment. You will not be charged for a replacement session.
Please understand that I may perform teletherapy sessions from my home. While this will not affect your privacy or expose the content of our session, there may be occasional background noise from the environment. I make every endeavor to minimize and insulate from this noise but it is not possible for me to ensure its complete elimination.